Additional aircraft maintenance and modification business at Commercial Jet is prompting the company to immediately seek 100 aircraft maintenance and structures technicians of “all skills and experience levels, including leads, supervisors and project managers,” a news release stated on Tuesday.
Construction is well underway and Computer Sciences Corporation—now CSRA Inc.—is planning to open its newest flight simulator and office building in October. The current expansion is expected to lead to 10 to 20 new jobs in Daleville, according to Shannon Booker, External Relations with CSRA, located in Falls Church, VA.
In January, Dothan Pediatric Healthcare Network will open Ozark Pediatric Clinic, a healthcare facility dedicated to infants, children and adolescents. The clinic will begin seeing patients on Monday, January 4, 2016 at their temporary location on the second floor of the Surgery Center at Dale Medical Center which is located at the intersection of Hwy. 231N and Roy Parker Road. Construction of a permanent clinic building will begin simultaneously with an expected opening date of summer 2016. The state-ofthe-art freestanding facility will be located on Roy Parker Road across from the surgery center and directly behind DaVita Ozark Dialysis.
Ozark, Alabama (September 1, 2015) – The Ozark micropolitan area, which includes Dale County, ranked first in the state and is among the top 100 strongest economic micropolitan statistical areas in the nation, according to Policom Corporation’s 2014 and 2015 Economic Strength Rankings.
Ozark, AL. (August 5, 2015) – Today Wayne Farms LLC breaks ground on a new feed mill located near Ozark, Alabama.
More Articles ...
- ODED welcomes new Executive Director
- CHS STEM
- Marvin's Building Materials and Home Centers Announces New Location
- Ongoing improvement projects will bring Ozark Airport-Blackwell Field to a level well above cities of Ozark's size
- Love's Travel Stop opens in Ozark
- Hibbett Sporting Goods, Inc. Announces New Store to Open in Ozark, Alabama
- Dale County Among Alabama's Industrial Leaders According to Report
- Zaxby's to open in Ozark
- Rose's to Open New Store in Ozark
- Love's to Construct Travel Center in Ozark
- Bell Helicopter sees increase in production
- Pilgrim's Plan's $15 Feed Mill in Dale County
- Dale County: First Alabama County to offer MRO Incentive
- Micropolitan area ranked No. 1 in state, 30th in nation
- Commercial Jet Inc. to invest $12 million in Dale County aircraft maintenance operation
- New High School Opens in Ozark
- Alabama’s First Unmanned Aircraft Systems Maintenance Program to Locate in Ozark
- Dale economic corporation to go after aviation, retail businesses
- DALEVILLE JOINS ODEC
- Blankenship Appointed to Develop Aviation in Ozark-Dale County
- Wallace College participating in $10 million welding grant program
- German Manufacturer Plans U.S. Headquarters in Dale County, Alabama
- Fort Rucker contract awarded
- USDA TO RELOCATE TO MARTINDALE PLAZA
- Tractor Supply Grand Opening set for Ozark
- Developer announces plan for upscale apartments in Ozark
- Tractor Supply Company to open store in Ozark
- Korean Automotive Component Manufacturer Plans Headquarters and Plant in Southeast Alabama
- Regional Group Developing Mega-Site